Iconic Ultimune—reformulated for men’s unique needs.
Shiseido research has found that men’s skin differs from women’s in its ability to protect and defend itself from intrinsic and environmental aggressors.
This new serum targeted for men's skin strengthens skin’s inner defenses, delivers targeted antioxidants, and helps with damage recovery, while providing 32 hours of continous hydration*.
Shiseido Men Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate serum delivers healthy, vibrant, energetic skin that starts from within.
How To Use
- Use after cleansing and before moisturizer.
- Pump twice to dispense serum, and smooth over face and neck.
- For best results, use morning and night.
- 77% of people felt Men's Ultimune boosts their skin's resistance to damage caused by external hazards (UV rays and dryness)**.
*Tested on 20 participants, aged 20–70, in France.
**Tested on 101–103 men, aged 19–70, in France.
- Fortified with Triple TSUBAKI Technology, which contains antioxidant Japanese camellia extract, to strengthen skin’s defenses and minimizes signs of aging and fatigue.
WATER(AQUA/EAU)･GLYCERIN･ALCOHOL DENAT.･BUTYLENE GLYCOL･DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL･DIMETHICONE･XYLITOL･PEG/PPG-17/4 DIMETHYL ETHER･PEG-12 DIMETHICONE･PHENOXYETHANOL･DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE･AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER･CARBOMER･ERYTHRITOL･PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER･DIPEPTIDE-15･TOCOPHERYL ACETATE･PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE･FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)･ALCOHOL･POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE･SODIUM METHYL STEAROYL TAURATE･SILICA･DISODIUM EDTA･XANTHAN GUM･LIMONENE･SODIUM METABISULFITE･PAEONIA ALBIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT･MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT･LINALOOL･DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE･HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT･ROSA ROXBURGHII FRUIT EXTRACT･TOCOPHEROL･SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN･FAGUS SYLVATICA BUD EXTRACT･CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT･CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT･CAMELLIA JAPONICA FLOWER EXTRACT･CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED EXTRACT･PERILLA OCYMOIDES LEAF EXTRACT･BENZOIC ACID･GANODERMA LUCIDUM (MUSHROOM) STEM EXTRACT･