AN EXPLOSION OF VITALITY TO GIVE ADDED VOLUME TO HAIR
Infused with Tamarind extract, a hyaluronic acid like molecule of vegetal origin, this shampoo gently cleanses and rehydrates, for strong and beautiful hair. With encapsulated energizing orange essential oil, its unique texture helps revitalize and strengthen hair fiber from the roots. Hair appears more youthful, densified and shiny. Hair is bouncy and radiant from roots to end.
How To Use
- Use on damp hair
- Massage scalp thoroughly, yet gently, to release microbeads content
- Leave on for 1 to 3 minutes, then rinse
- Follow with Tonucia mask and serum for a complete treatment
- Gentle pro-youth cleanser
- Contains essentiel oils microbeads
- Moisturizes the scalp and hair
- Optimizes density
- With antioxidant lemon balm extract
- With fortifying wheat microprotein
- With revitalizing orange essential oil
- With Tamarind seed extract to optimize moisture retention
- Sulfate, paraben or silicone free
- Vegan formula
- 90% natural origin ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid Vegetal Like: This exceptional pro-youth key ingredient, 100% natural origin is extracted from Tamarind seeds, a fruit from South-East Asia. Its unique structure gives it the same properties than the hyaluronic acid, an anti-aging iconic key ingredient. It can pump up itself with water to deeply hydrate and fills the space between the scales of the hair fiber to protect hair from dehydration.
- Wheat Microproteins: With their strong affinity for the hair, wheat microproteins have the ability to attach themselves to the hair's surface to protect it like a guardian angel. They coat the hair from root to tip, providing bounce and strength. They repair splits in damaged hair.
- Cimentrio: Derived from soya and exceptionally rich in proteins and fats, Cimentrio is a unique natural complex. It restructures and protects the hair and scalp from external damage.
Essential Oil Orange: Imported from the foothills of the Himalayas by Portuguese explorers, sweet Orange was a luxury fruit until the first half of the 20th century. The essential oil extracted from its rind is renowned for its light, mouth-watering aroma and soothing properties, but it is also an effective cleanser.