Super-effective yet beautifully gentle, Little Butterfly's organic-certified and 100% natural nappy change cream supports healing and protects baby’s bottom from excess moisture . Generously formulated with 18 nourishing, softening and soothing ingredients - including precious butters, oils, bio-actives, vitamins, minerals and zinc - this miracle balm melts into the skin to help heal and also repair dry, cracked or irritated patches. Leaves little one’s nappy area calm and oh-so comfortable.
Can also be used anywhere on baby’s body or adult skin.
Specifically formulated and dermatologist-approved for sensitive, eczema-prone or reactive skin.
How To Use
- After changing, smooth sparingly on to baby’s clean, dry nappy area.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Nurturing mango seed, shea and cocoa butters combat dry skin, soften and calm.
- Vitamin-rich cucumber seed, peach and apricot kernel oils help to maintain the skin’s healthy moisture levels and support the barrier function.
- Softening buttermilk nourishes and conditions the skin ever so gently.
- Anti-inflammatory oat kernel, calendula and chamomile help to relieve discomfort and soothe redness and irritation.
- Lightly antiseptic zinc forms a protective barrier around the skin and promotes the healing of chapped skin and nappy rash.
- Vitamins and anti-oxidants gently sweep away free radicals, helping to prevent inflammation.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Zinc Oxide, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Camomile) Flower Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Calendula Officinalis Flower*, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal Extract, Butyris Lac (Buttermilk) Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.
* ingredient from organic farming
100 % of the total ingredients are from natural origin
99.7 % of the total plant ingredients are from organic farming
84.8 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming