G.M. Collin Active Exfoliant Powder combines three types of exfoliation- granular, enzymatic, and chemical- to cleanse and sweep away dead cells. This exfoliating powder can be used as for daily gentle or intense exfoliation depending on how much water is used. Formulated with tea tree oil and vitamins C and E, it softens and soothes while protecting against environmental damage for glowing, supple skin.
How to use
- After cleansing, dispense one half teaspoon (2 grams) of powder into moist hands.
- Add the same amount of water and lather into a foam by rubbing hands.
- Gently massage onto face for 1-2 minutes using circular movements, then rinse.
- For daily use, use more water to dilute product.
- For intense granular exfoliation, use less water.
The skin is clarified and purified, free of blemishes, breakouts and the debris that causes them. With each use, skin becomes more and more radiant and smooth.
- Salicylic Acid - Cleanses and purifies skin.
- Rice Powder, Papain & Bromelain - Exfoliate with granular and enzymatic action to refine skin's texture and promote cellular renewal.
- Sea Fennel Extract - Clarifies and boosts skin's radiance.
- Niacinamide & Galactoarabinan - Smoothes and evens skin's texture.
- Encapsulated Tea Tree Oil - Softens and comforts the skin.
- Vitamins C & E - Antioxidants; protects skin by fighting free radical damage.