G.M. Collin PhytoWhite Cream is a brightening moisturizer formulated with natural antioxidants, peptides, botanical extracts and natural amino acids to even out hyperpigmented skin. Uses innovative peptide technology and proprietary complexes to effectively inhibit melanin formation and stimulate collagen synthesis, resulting in firmer, more even skin tone. Use G.M. Collin PhytoWhite Cream to achieve a clear and uniform complexion.
How to use
- AM and PM, apply to cleansed face.
- Boosts collagen production.
- Corrects existing dark spots and prevents the formation of dark spots.
- Firms the skin and improves skin texture.
- The complexion becomes clearer and uniform.
- Skin is hydrated, nourished and brightened.
- L-Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2GTM) - Boosts collagen production for firmer skin, inhibits melanin formation and lightens existing melanin, repairs existing damage.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (BV-OSCTM) - Inhibits tyrosinase activity, thus reducing formation of melanin. Decreases color and size of age spots.
- Oligopeptide-34 - Anti-inflammatory, firms the skin, reduces melanin production.
- Sulforawhite Complex - Inhibits melanin formation and improves skin cell function.
- L-Ergothioneine (EGT) - Powerful antioxidant, skin lightening agent.
- Niacinamide - Enhances the suppleness of the skin, inhibits melanosome transfer.
- Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract - Probiotics & antioxidant for the skin to reduce inflammation.
- Soy Isoflavone Complex - Decreases melanin formation, stimulates collagen production for firmer, more even skin tone.