G.M. Collin Nutriderm Cream is a hydrating and nourishing cream that restores the natural cutaneous balance by providing lipidic supplements. The relaxing cream protects skin from stress and pollution, restores hydration, and prevents premature skin aging. User's will find this cream acts as an excellent make-up base as well.
Restoration and revitalization is crucial to your skin and G.M. Collin Nutriderm Cream has the ability to do both. Suitable for sensitive and irritated skin but provides extra moisture for normal skin types as well. The Royal Jelly found in the cream nourishes and normalizes the skin, generating a healthier look.
How to use
- Apply the quantity best suited for individual skin absorption and massage thoroughly.
- Use morning and/or evening or as recommended by your skin care professional.
- For normal to dry skin, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Hydrates, nourishes and improves the skin.
- Excellent makeup base.
- Easily absorbed.
- Reinforces the skin's lipid barrier and reduces transepidermal water loss.
- Rice Peptides - Ultra nourishing and easily absorbed by the skin; Dj and Tri peptides of Rice are optimized to increase cell energy (+37%) and reinforce the skin's defense mechanisms. Activates the synthesis of collagen I, (+87%) collagen III, (+20%), collagen VII (+71%) and fibronectine (+45%). Tones the skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Revitalizes and protects from stress and environmental pollution.
- Linseed (Flaxseed) Oil - Omega-3 richest source of essential fatty acids called alpha linolenic fatty acids (ALA). Contains Omega-6 and 9 fatty acids. Richest source of plant Iignans-phytoestrogens. Supports the immune system and has antioxidant properties. Nourishes the skin and strengthens the lipid layer.
- Oenothera Biennis (evening primrose) flower oil extract - Omega-6 richest source of essential fatty acids called gamma linolenic fatty acids (GLA). Helps repair and restore the skin's lipid barrier, reduces trans-epidermal water loss. Prevents skin premature drying and aging.
- Triticum Vulgare (wheat germ) Oil - Nourishes (Vitamins E, F, provitamin A and Sterol), antioxidant, strengthens the skins natural defense mechanisms.
- Honey Extract - Moisturizes, prevents dehydration.
- Royal Jelly - Nourishes, balances, revitalizes.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) - Rich in skin identical lipids, replenishes, moisturizes and increases skin's suppleness and healing.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) - Antioxidant; Strengthens the cell membranes. Protects the lipidic layer from peroxidation (oxidation of skin lipids).