Phytomer Resurfacing Peel is a physical and enzymatic exfoliant that refines, brightens, and balances skin tone and texture using marine alpha hydroxy acids. Phytomer Resurfacing Peel finely polishes, stimulating cellular renewal and removing dead skin cells, while soothing for a smooth, radiant complexion.
Enriched with “marine AHAs” derived from seaweed, Resurfacing Peel offers an exfoliating formula highly effective. Skin texture is visibly refined; the complexion is even and radiant.
How to use
- In the evening, apply a dab of product onto damp skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for five minutes, then massage using circular movements for no more than one minute.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Gently exfoliates to soften and brighten.
- Stimulates cellular renewal.
- Relieves irritation and redness.
- Maintains skin's moisture.
- 5 Types of Exfoliants Including Marine AHAs - Exfoliates dead/dull skin cells, promoting cellular renewal.
- Sea Water - Soothes redness and irritation and reinforces skin's moisture barrier.
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant; soothes, heals, and protects.