G.M. Collin Hydramucine Optimal Cream is a hydrating cream with a delicious, ultra-fresh texture and a natural relaxing scent. This brightening cream promotes auto-active hydration by promoting the movement of water from the dermis to the epidermis, increases the capacity of cells to hold water and reduces fluctuation in hydration caused by external factors, and favours the synthesis of hydro-captors to increase the fixation of water in the epidermis.
From normal to dry skin, G.M. Collin Hydramucine Optimal Cream will moisturize even the driest, most dehydrated skin. The cream is composed of vegetal microspheres that form micro water reservoirs for moisture retention. With regular use, skin will be thirst-quenched, supple and relaxed.
How to use
- Apply desired amount, and massage until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and/or evening.
- For very dehydrated skin, apply a moisturizing serum beneath the cream.
- Allows cells to retain more water.
- Improves skin's hydration.
- Brightens the complexion.
- Light citrus scent with a hint of lavender.
- Reduces fluctuation in hydration due to environmental factors.
- Pomegranate, Bamboo, Lotus Flower, and Water Lily Extracts - Fortify skin's moisture barrier.
- Vegetal Microspheres - Retain hydration.