Sensitive and reactive skin are identifiable by objective perception, based on the evaluation of clinical evidence such as erythema and the manifestation of papules and pustules, and by subjective or individual perception of stinging, itching, burning or overall discomfort.
G.M. Collin Rosa Sea Gel-Cream promotes a calm, even complexion with exclusive actives Anti-Redness Matrix Peptide and Aldavine, which work synergistically to strengthen skin's defenses against both external and internal inflammatory factors. G.M. Collin Rosa Sea Gel-Cream is clinically proven to reduce skin reactivity by up to 85%, to reduce the appearance of redness by up to 75%, and to increase hydration by up to 48% after just 28 days.
How to use
- Apply morning and evening to cleansed skin.
- Lightly massage.
- Significantly decreases the appearance of redness.
- Prevents inflammation and restores skin comfort.
- Neutralizes internal aging factors.
- Minimizes sensitivity caused by environmental factors.
- Soothes and provides an antioxidant effect.
- Anti-Redness Matrix Peptide - Reduces redness, prevents inflammation, soothes, and provides an antioxidant effect.
- Magnolia Bark - Provides long lasting hydration.
- Distilled Rose Water - Antioxidant; calms irritation.
- Sea Mayweed Extract - Soothes and prevents inflammation.
- Aldavine - Strengthens capillary walls to reduce redness.