With two types of exfoliating micro particles, this scrub unclogs pores and refines skin's surface to restore natural radiance and elasticity. Perfect Radiance Exfoliating Cream works to polish all skin types. It prepares the skin to soak up treatment products. Unlike harsh scrubs, the creamy texture contains essential fatty acids and other emollients which leave skin hydrated, healthy, and smooth.
How to use
- 1-2 times per week, apply to damp skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Exfoliate with your fingertips using circular movements, then rinse.
When skin is exfoliated, dulling skin cells are buffed away, leaving a brighter, more even complexion.
- Exfoliating Microparticles - Decongest pores; slough away dead skin cells for a bright complexion.
- Shea Microparticles - Soften and smooth skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Nourishing; leaves skin soft and supple.
- Liposkin - Emollient; vegetable butter that nourishes and restores skin's lipid content.
Water/Eau (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Propanediol, Steareth-21, Pentylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Benzoate, Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).