A highly effective combination of BABOR Ampoule Concentrates and exclusive sheet masks for maximum results. When the freshness capsule is activated, the powerful active ingredients of th eampoule and sheet mask are combined. The Rose Mask with Damask rose extract instantly reduces the look of wrinkles and makes the skin appear rejuvenated. The skin glows with a smooth, even and youthfully fresh appearance. Tip: Apply at the start of your Grand Cru ampoule treatment. "Rose oil from Damask: nourishing and regenerating effect Hyaluronic Acid: Plumping and smoothing
How to use
- Cleanse your face using your BABOR cleansing products.
- To open the ampoule freshness capsule, fold over the top section of the mask sachet, as shown, at the point marked on the front of the sachet.
- Hold the sachet upside down and, using both thumbs, press the bottom of the capsule firmly to release the concentrate into the mask. It will make a sound when released.
- Keep holding the sachet upside down and press the contents of the ampoule freshness capsule into the sachet. Gently knead the sachet to mix the concentrate with the mask.
- Remove the mask from the sachet, unfold it and place it on your cleansed face. Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes to take effect. Then remove the mask, pat the remaining concentrate into your skin and then apply your face cream.
The skin glows with a smooth, even and youthfully fresh appearance.
Ingredients sheet: aqua/water/eau, glycerin, polyglyceryl-3 methlyglucose distearate, panthenol, argania spinosa kernel oil, betaine, rosa damascena flower extract, ethyl hexanediol, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, ascophyllum nodosum extract, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract, butylene glycol, 1,2-heanediol, xanthan gum, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, sodium hyaluronate, fragrance (parfum), disodium EDTA, linalool, citronellol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene.
Ingredients capsule: cetyl ethylhexanoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, rosa gallica flower powder, isopropyl myristate, rosa damascena flower oil.