Alcohol free and always fluoride free.
How To Use
hake before use. Use about 10ml of pure solution in mouthwash, for 30 seconds, morning and evening after brushing teeth, and as often as necessary. Do not swallow.
- External use only.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Handle the glass with care.
- Please recycle the packaging after use. Keep below 21°C.
- Reserved for adults and children over 6 years old.
- Not for use by pregnant women.
The Making Waves Mouthwash is 100% natural: with its delicate aroma and invigorating Mint, it provides fresh breath continuously.
Its organic Aloe Vera, Centella Asiatica and Echinacea extracts protect the gums and prevent the formation of dental plaque, while extracts of Thyme, Tea Tree and Clove prevent the appearance of cavities and bad breath.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Aroma, Lauryl Glucoside, Stevia Rebaudiana extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf water*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract*, Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Salvia officinalis (Sage) oil, Thymus Vulgaris flower/leaf oil, Centella Asiatica leaf extract*, Echinacea Purpurea extract.
*Ingredients from organic farming.
- No sulfate, PEG-polysorbate, artificial sweetener, artificial flavour, colour.
- Extracts of organic Aloe Vera, Centella Asiatica, Echinacea, Thyme, Tea Tree and Clove.
- FSC certified packaging.
- Natural flavour
- Made in Grasse, France.