G.M. Collin Phyto Stem Cell + Gel-Cream is an advanced anti-aging lightweight moisturizer that promotes the cellular vitality of the skin and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The alliance of 3 powerful innovative sciences gives birth to this unique formulation combining plant stem cells, Orsirtine and Renovage, associated with an exclusive blend of peptides and antioxidants. G.M. Collin Phyto Stem Cell + Gel-Cream visibly improves skin's elasticity and rejuvenates the complexion.
How to use
- Following cleansing, toning and serum application, apply to the face and neck the quantity best suited for individual skin absorption.
- Provides immediate and lasting hydration.
- Regulates the activity and vitality of epidermal stem cells and genes, promotes DNA protection and repair, and cellular longevity to diminish and delay the visible signs of aging.
- Provides the skin with strong anti-aging action.
- Antioxidant effect, acts on all cellular compartments to counteract and reverse cellular damage.
- DNA protection / prevents elastin degradation / neutralizes ozone.
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Cell Culture Extract - Increases longevity of skin stem cells. Protects and maintains the function of skin stem cells.
- Oryza Sativa Extract (Orsirtine) - Induces synthesis of SIRT-1(+27% in fibroblasts at 48h), promotes cell survival & skin longevity; DNA protection; UVA protection. Increases cellular longevity (+10% on aged fibroblasts and +17% on aged keratinocytes). Increases skin repair & protection (-22% oxidation DNA damage & -21% UV-induced DNA damage).
- Teprenone (Renovage) - Opposes to telomere shortening: the biological clock, which predicts the cell's lifespan. Working at the origin of metabolism, through a protective & repairing effect on both skin structure & function allowing cell detoxification,anti-stress and DNA repair.
- Hydrolyzed Casein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lysine Hydrochloride - Cytokine-Like Messenger: has some homology with Growth Factor, favors a good homeostasis in the skin allowing skin regeneration, cell stimulation as well as anti-inflammatory effect.
• Hibiscus Abelmoschus Seed Extract - Innovative heparan sulphate-like protective active that maintains the FGF-2 Growth Factor to an optimum level in the skin. Stimulates collagen and GAG synthesis, redensifies the dermis.
- Hexapeptide-9 - Structure analogue to a sequence found in human collagen IV and XVII. ECM synthesis (Collagen I, III, IV, Fibronectin synthesis), dermal-epidermal junction reinforcement (Laminin-5, Integrin synthesis). Epidermal regeneration and differentiation: stimulates keratin expression as well as filaggrin. Improves barrier function as well as skin repair process.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000) - Contains a rebalancing peptide: mimics the action of DHEA (youth hormone). Modulates secretion of IL 6, responsible for symptoms associated with aging. Restores the balance of the cytokines in the skin. Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (GHK peptide) has strong anti-aging effect: synthesis of collagen (+258%), fibronectin (+164%) and GAG (+179%), and strong protection against elements and anti-pollution effect. Stimulates synthesis of water reservoirs (GAG).
- Decarboxy Carnosine HCl (Carcinine) - Dipeptide: acts as a physiological antioxidant on all cellular compartments to counteract and reverse cellular damage (curative effect). Protects skin enzymes. Neutralizes free radicals. Reduces oxidation on cell membranes. Allows reparative and detoxifying effect. Also demonstrate Geno-Protection (DNA protection following UVA-UVB exposition).
- L-Glutamylamidoethyl Indole (Glistin peptide) - Neuro-protective peptide endowed with strong antioxidant action. Promotes cell viability. Improves and normalizes multiple essential functions regulated by the neuro-endocrino-immuno-cutaneous system.
- L-Ergothioneine (EGT) - Antioxidant / DNA protection / metabolic energy enhancer / inhibits elastase / neutralizes ozone.
- Niacinamide - Co-enzyme involved in more than 200 enzymatic reactions. Regulates epidermal ceramide synthesis with strengthening effect on epidermal barrier: (reduce TEWL-27%). Enhances suppleness of the skin and maintenance.