Clary sage essential oil is extracted from the buds and leaves of the short-lived herbaceous perennial plant native to a moist Mediterranean environment. This oil has a mellow, nutty, herbal scent that is known to be uplifting and can boost self-esteem. This oil may be used to calm the nervous system in times of stress and depression. It is most commonly used for its benefits to promote enhanced vision and ability to clear tired or strained eyes.
How to use
Add a few drops to to a warm bath, ultrasonic diffuser, or massage product. Do not apply undiluted essential oils directly to the skin.
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns.
- to act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation.
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis.
- to help relieve headache.
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic.
- to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
Clary sage essential oil (Salvia sclarea)